Employers and employees alike often find themselves dealing with employment-related issues. This is a highly-regulated area which requires expert legal counsel. Whether you are the employer or the employee, Cramer Multhauf LLP understands the stakes.
We’ve helped businesses and workers in Waukesha County resolve their employment law issues relating to:
- Defense of Employment Termination
- Defense of Unreasonable Refusal to Rehire under Worker’s Compensation
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbooks
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Personnel Issues, including Hiring, Evaluation, Discipline and Termination
- Representation Before State Agencies
- Separation, Release and Waiver Agreements
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Wrongful Discharge
We understand the impact these can have on your life and will treat them accordingly.